Universal Media Server Windows 10 – Media server capable of serving videos, audio and images. Download Universal Media Server for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Universal Media Server Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 3rd 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install Universal Media Server on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Universal Media Server installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Universal Media Server
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Universal Media Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Universal Media Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Universal Media Server in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Universal Media Server on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Universal Media Server App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Universal Media Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Universal Media Server app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Universal Media Server app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Universal Media Server from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Universal Media Server FAQ
Q: Is Universal Media Server Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: What is Universal Media Server app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free Universal Media Server download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Universal Media Server download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Universal Media Server totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Universal Media Server will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Universal Media Server for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Universal Media Server App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Universal Media Server is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.