USB Secure Windows 10 – Password-protect your USB flash disks and external drives. Download USB Secure for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
USB Secure Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 15th 2018
Developer: NewSoftwares.net, Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is USB Secure?
USB Secure App for PC – With USB Secure you can secure your USB drive with a strong password! Looking for something similar to a vault for your portable drive? You’re at the right page. Use USB Secure to maintain perfect USB security by password-protecting your USB containing private images, personal documents, numerous unending memories and business stuff.
Features and Highlights
USB Secure password protects your USB drives. Simply install the program in the portable drive you want to password-protect and all the data in it is hidden and is delete proof. To access your files again, enter the correct password and get your files back without requiring you to install the product again and without needing any admin privileges.
Virtual Drive Option
To access your files, you can choose between unlocking them completely or just access the locked files in a virtual drive. This plug and play feature is handy if you fear from data loss in case if USB drive is removed from the PC abruptly.
Works on all disk types
The product works on FAT/FAT32/NTFS drive types and all types of USB and External drives. No matter how much data you have, it will be password protected in seconds. The tool uses a multi-layer patent pending method to secure these files on all disk types.
Lost and found info
The app lets you create a lost and found info so that if your USB drive gets lost, someone can contact you with the info you save with USBSecure. You can save your phone number, email and address so that if it is found by someone; he can reach you.
Note: 3 uses trial version.
USB Secure Alternative Apps for Windows
- Cyberghost Vpn App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Advanced Systemcare Ultimate App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Openvpn App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install USB Secure on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the USB Secure installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download USB Secure
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading USB Secure completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the USB Secure icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the USB Secure in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the USB Secure on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall USB Secure App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “USB Secure” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from USB Secure app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the USB Secure app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing USB Secure from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
USB Secure FAQ
Q: Is USB Secure Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free USB Secure download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free USB Secure download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download USB Secure free for Pc.
Q: Is this USB Secure will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The USB Secure for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This USB Secure App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). USB Secure is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.