V-Ray Benchmark Windows 10 – Standalone desktop app for testing CPU and GPU render times. Download V-Ray Benchmark for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
V-Ray Benchmark Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 8th 2019
Developer: Chaos Software
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
V-Ray Benchmark Alternative Apps for Windows
- Core Temp App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Msi Live Update App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ramdisk App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Futuremark Systeminfo App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install V-Ray Benchmark on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the V-Ray Benchmark installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download V-Ray Benchmark
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading V-Ray Benchmark completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the V-Ray Benchmark icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the V-Ray Benchmark in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the V-Ray Benchmark on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall V-Ray Benchmark App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “V-Ray Benchmark” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from V-Ray Benchmark app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the V-Ray Benchmark app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing V-Ray Benchmark from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
V-Ray Benchmark FAQ
Q: What is V-Ray Benchmark for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is V-Ray Benchmark Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free V-Ray Benchmark download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free V-Ray Benchmark download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download V-Ray Benchmark free for Laptop.
Q: Is this V-Ray Benchmark will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The V-Ray Benchmark for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This V-Ray Benchmark App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). V-Ray Benchmark is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.