VideoPad Video Editor Windows 10 – Fully featured video editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes. Download VideoPad Video Editor for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
VideoPad Video Editor Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 3rd 2019
Developer: NCH Software
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is VideoPad Video Editor?
Edit video from any camcorder
Capture video from a DV camcorder, VHS, webcam, or import most any video file format including avi, wmv, mpv and divx.
Full of transitions and visual effects
Over 50 visual and transition effects to add a professional touch to your movies.
Create videos for DVD, HD, YouTube and more
Burn movies to DVD for playback on TV, or as a standalone video file to share online or put on portable devices.
Features and Highlights
Choose from a wide range of video clip transitions 3D video editing and 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion Customize the duration of applied transitions Overlay text for captions and movie credits Chroma key green screen video production Import and mix music tracks like a pro Make your own custom movie soundtrack with MixPad multi-track mixing software Record your own narrations with the click of a button Use sound effects from the free Sound Effect Library Fine-tune color and other visual effects Slow down, speed up or reverse video clip playback Reduce camera shake with video stabilization Add photos and digital images to your sequences VirtualDub plugin support for added tools and effects Burn to DVD and watch on your TV Save for YouTube and share online Save to PSP, iPod, iPhone or 3GP mobile phone Export movies in standard definition or full HD (720p, 1080i or 1080p) Note: 14 days trial version. Limited functionality.
Also Available: Download VideoPad Video Editor for Mac
Download VideoPad Video Editor Latest Version
How To Install VideoPad Video Editor on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the VideoPad Video Editor installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download VideoPad Video Editor
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VideoPad Video Editor completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VideoPad Video Editor icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the VideoPad Video Editor in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the VideoPad Video Editor on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall VideoPad Video Editor App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VideoPad Video Editor” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VideoPad Video Editor app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the VideoPad Video Editor app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing VideoPad Video Editor from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
VideoPad Video Editor FAQ
Q: Is VideoPad Video Editor Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VideoPad Video Editor download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free VideoPad Video Editor download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download VideoPad Video Editor free for Pc.
Q: Is this VideoPad Video Editor will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VideoPad Video Editor for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This VideoPad Video Editor App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). VideoPad Video Editor is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.