Oracle VM VirtualBox Windows 10 – Test, Develop, and Demonstrate Across Multiple Platforms on one Machine. Download Oracle VM VirtualBox for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Oracle VM VirtualBox Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 15th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Oracle VM VirtualBox?
Some of the new features of Oracle VM VirtualBox are:
Paravirtualization support for modern Windows and Linux guests
It is able to expose a paravirtualization interface to facilitate accurate and efficient execution of software. Once the virtual machine platform is defined, Oracle VM VirtualBox improves guest OS performances by leveraging built-in virtualization support (KVM on Linux guests and Hyper-V on Windows guests).
xHCI controller to support USB 3.0 devices
Guest operating systems are now able to directly recognize USB 3.0 devices and operate at full 3.0 speeds. Guest can now be configured to use USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 devices.
Improved Drag & Drop support
Starting from Oracle VM Virtual Box 5.0 improved the support of a bi-directional drag&drop between guest and host operating system; drag and drop support is available with latest guest-additions installed.
Disk image encryption
Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 allows for encrypted virtual disk images by leveraging AES algorithm in XTS mode (128-bit or 256-bit); since the DEK is stored as part of the virtual machine configuration file, encryption introduces a further security feature that will ask for a password while starting the virtual machine.
Headless and Detachable start options
It now supports starting virtual machines in the background with a separate front-end process that can be closed while the virtual machine continues to work.
Note: To extend VirtualBox capabilities it’s recommended to download and install VirtualBox Extension Pack.
Also Available: Download VirtualBox for Mac
Download Oracle VM VirtualBox Latest Version
How To Install Oracle VM VirtualBox on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Oracle VM VirtualBox installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Oracle VM VirtualBox completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Oracle VM VirtualBox icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Oracle VM VirtualBox in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Oracle VM VirtualBox on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Oracle VM VirtualBox” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Oracle VM VirtualBox app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Oracle VM VirtualBox app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Oracle VM VirtualBox from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Oracle VM VirtualBox FAQ
Q: Is Oracle VM VirtualBox Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Oracle VM VirtualBox download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Oracle VM VirtualBox download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Oracle VM VirtualBox totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Oracle VM VirtualBox will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Oracle VM VirtualBox for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Oracle VM VirtualBox App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Oracle VM VirtualBox is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.