VirtualDub (32-bit) Windows 10 – A very good video capture and processing program for Windows platforms. Download VirtualDub (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
VirtualDub (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 24th 2018
OS Requirement: Windows (All Versions)
What is VirtualDub (32-bit)?
Sure, you’ve probably played a few video clips on your monitor. But have you ever made one yourself? Used a video capture device? Wrestled with the software that comes with it? Felt like the software is a few leagues above or below your level? Time to try something else.
Features and Highlights
Fractional frame rates. Don’t settle for 29 or 30 when you want 29.97. Optimized disk access for more consistent hard disk usage.Create AVI2 (OpenDML) files to break the AVI 2GB barrier and multiple files to break the FAT32 4GB limit. Integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring. Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping. Verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space. Access hidden video formats your capture card may support but not have a setting for, such as 352×480. Keyboard and mouse shortcuts for faster operation. To capture, just hit F6. Clean interface layout: caption, menu bar, info panel, status bar. Note: This application has been discontinued.
Download VirtualDub (32-bit) Latest Version
How To Install VirtualDub (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the VirtualDub (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download VirtualDub (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VirtualDub (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VirtualDub (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the VirtualDub (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the VirtualDub (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall VirtualDub (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VirtualDub (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VirtualDub (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the VirtualDub (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing VirtualDub (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
VirtualDub (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is VirtualDub (32-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VirtualDub (32-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free VirtualDub (32-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download VirtualDub (32-bit) free for Pc.
Q: Is this VirtualDub (32-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VirtualDub (32-bit) for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This VirtualDub (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). VirtualDub (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.