Visual Studio Community Windows 10 – Free, fully-featured IDE for students, open-source and individual developers!. Download Visual Studio Community for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Visual Studio Community Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 9th 2019
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Visual Studio Community Alternative Apps for Windows
- Nodejs 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Smart Apps Creator App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Jaspersoft Studio 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Oracle Database Express 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Visual Studio Community on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Visual Studio Community installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Visual Studio Community
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Visual Studio Community completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Visual Studio Community icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Visual Studio Community in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Visual Studio Community on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Visual Studio Community App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Visual Studio Community” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Visual Studio Community app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Visual Studio Community app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Visual Studio Community from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Visual Studio Community FAQ
Q: What is Visual Studio Community for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Visual Studio Community Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Visual Studio Community download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Visual Studio Community download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Visual Studio Community totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Visual Studio Community will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Visual Studio Community for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Visual Studio Community App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Visual Studio Community is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.