VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) Windows 10 – Amazing program that allow you to create and edit video for Free!. Download VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for PC
Update: April, 16th 2019
Developer: Flash-Integro LLC.
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit)?
Features and Highlights
Non-linear video editor
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear tool. This means that unlike in most other editors, where scenes come one after another in a linear sequence and certain order, this software allows objects to be placed in any position on the timeline and have any size. Besides, various parameters, shape and position of objects can change arbitrarily over time.
Visual and audio effects
Various visual and audio effects can be applied to videos to achieve the necessary result. Since the number of available visual effect is very high, they are split into five categories for ease of navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects and special fx.
Blending modes and Instagram-like filters
One more way of changing the look of your video image according to your preferences is color blending. Using a wide array of adjustable parameters, you can attach a unique professional style to your video. Newbies or those, who would like to save time, can benefit from stylish Instagram-like filters applied in one click.
VSDC Free Video Editor allows for creating different shaped masks for hiding, blurring or highlighting certain elements in your video. You can use it to apply special effects inside or outside the masked area. One of the most common reasons for masking are to blur or pixelize a face to protect the identity or make a Video Inside a Text effect.
Objects in a scene are positioned with subpixel accuracy, which makes for smooth animation, rotation, transformation and precise relative positioning.
Support of popular formats
Our software supports virtually all video, image and audio formats and codecs. That is why you won’t need any additional conversion tools to edit your files, as is often the case with other programs.
Creation of videos for specific multimedia devices
Thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles, you can easily create videos for most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, any smartphones and regular phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players and many others.
Built-in DVD burning tool
The editor comes with a DVD burning tool, allowing you to easily burn the results of your work to optical discs.
Video File Converter
The application is designed to quickly convert video files from one format to another. It has some basic features for editing videos: removing unneeded segments, splitting your video into parts, and merging several files into one.
Desktop video capture
The video editor features a desktop video capture utility that saves captured footage to a video file for subsequent processing in the editor.
Another feature of the editor is the ability to capture video from various video tuners, webcams, IP сameras and save the captured footage on your computer in an arbitrary format for subsequent editing.
Note: Limited functionality in the unregistered version.
Download VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) Latest Version
How To Install VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). VSDC Free Video Editor (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.