WebTorrent (64-bit) Windows 10 – Amazing free streaming torrent client for Windows Desktop!. Download WebTorrent (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
WebTorrent (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 28th 2018
Developer: Feross Aboukhadijeh
OS Requirement: Windows 10 (64-bit)
What is WebTorrent (64-bit)?
Protect yourself right now by downloading HMA! Pro VPN!
Imagine a peer-to-peer YouTube where viewers help to host the site’s content. By making BitTorrent easier to use, we can get more people to participate and take the first steps to re-decentralizing the Internet.
How do I try it out?
See WebTorrent in action on the Web at Instant.io. Send a file to a friend using BitTorrent! Or, install WebTorrent Desktop for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Try out a fast, lightweight, new torrent client today!
Lightweight, fast torrent app Beautiful user experience Free, non-commercial, ad-free, and open source Instantly stream video and audio WebTorrent fetches file pieces from the network on demand for instant playback. Even when the file isn’t fully downloaded, seeking still works. (Seeking just reprioritizes which pieces are fetched from the network.) Stream videos to AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA Based on the most popular and comprehensive torrent package in Node.js, webtorrent Full-featured, but bloat free Opens magnet links and .torrent files Drag-and-drop makes adding or creating torrents easy Discovers peers via tracker servers, DHT (Distributed Hash Table), and peer exchange Supports the WebTorrent protocol for connecting to WebRTC peers (i.e. web browsers)
Download WebTorrent (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install WebTorrent (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the WebTorrent (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download WebTorrent (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WebTorrent (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WebTorrent (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the WebTorrent (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the WebTorrent (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall WebTorrent (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WebTorrent (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WebTorrent (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the WebTorrent (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing WebTorrent (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
WebTorrent (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is WebTorrent (64-bit) Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free WebTorrent (64-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free WebTorrent (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download WebTorrent (64-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this WebTorrent (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WebTorrent (64-bit) for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This WebTorrent (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). WebTorrent (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.