WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) Windows 10 – Quickly send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your Windows PC. Download WhatsApp for Desktop PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
WhatsApp Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 17th 2019
Developer: WhatsApp Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is WhatsApp for PC (64-bit)?
The WhatsApp for PC offline installer is available for Windows 10, 8 and 7 and is synced with your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications and better keyboard shortcuts. When WhatsApp finally got a voice calling feature last year it left us with just one question: when do we get video? Well, now it’s underway.
Looking for Online Voice Changer Software in Real Time? Check out AV Voice Changer Software Diamond NOW!
Just like WhatsApp Web, the New Desktop App lets you message with friends and family while your phone stays in your pocket. WhatsApp must be installed on your cell phone so you can use WhatsApp 64-bit on your PC. WhatsApp supports only 64-bits versions of Windows. Download WhatsApp Offline Installer Setup for PC!
Simple, Reliable Messaging
Message your friends and family for free. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
Groups to keep in touch
Keep in touch with the groups of people that matter the most, like your family or coworkers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
Keep the Conversation Going
With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you. Download the desktop app or visit web.whatsapp.com to get started.
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free, even if they’re in another country. And with free* video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn’t enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone’s Internet connection, instead of your cell plan’s voice minutes, so you don’t have to worry about expensive calling charges.
Security by Default
Some of your most personal moments are shared on WhatsApp, which is why we built end-to-end encryption into the latest versions of our app. When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
Share Moments that Matter
Send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. You can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if you’re on a slow connection.
Document Sharing Made Easy
Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to get what you need over to who you want.
Note: WhatsApp must be previously installed on the mobile phone.
Also Available: Download WhatsApp for Mac and WhatsApp for Web.
Download WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download WhatsApp for PC (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WhatsApp for PC (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). WhatsApp for PC (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.