Windows PowerShell Windows 10 – Task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft. Windows PowerShell-Task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft
Windows PowerShell Download for Windows
Update: March 2, 2018
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Windows PowerShell Alternative Apps for Windows
- Nsis App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Kdiff3 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mockplus App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Virtualbox App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Windows PowerShell on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Windows PowerShell installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Windows PowerShell
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Windows PowerShell completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Windows PowerShell icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Windows PowerShell in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Windows PowerShell on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Windows PowerShell App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Windows PowerShell” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Windows PowerShell app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Windows PowerShell app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Windows PowerShell from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Windows PowerShell FAQ
Q: What is Windows PowerShell for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Windows PowerShell Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Windows PowerShell download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Windows PowerShell download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Windows PowerShell totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Windows PowerShell will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Windows PowerShell for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Windows PowerShell App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Windows PowerShell is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.