WinRAR (64-bit) Windows 10 – Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one tool. Download WinRAR (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
WinRAR (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 29th 2019
Developer: win.rar GmbH
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is WinRAR (64-bit)?
WinRAR’s main features are very strong general and multimedia compression, solid compression, archive protection from damage, processing of ZIP and other non-RAR archives, scanning archives for viruses, programmable self-extracting archives(SFX), authenticity verification, NTFS and Unicode support, strong AES encryption, support of multivolume archives, command line and graphical interface, drag-and-drop facility, wizard interface, theme support, folder tree panel, multithread support and Windows x64 shell integration.
It provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack and convert CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7-Zip archives. It is available in over 50 languages.
How do I extract files with WinRAR?
In order to extract a file using Win RAR in the shell mode you must first open the required archive in WinRAR. This may be achieved in one of several ways: double-click or press Enter on the archive name in the Windows shell (Explorer or Desktop). If WinRAR was associated with archives during installation (the default installation option), an archive will be opened in WinRAR. You also may associate WinRAR for PC with archives after installation using the Integration settings dialog; double-click or press Enter on the archive name in the WinRAR window.
How do I handle RAR files?
It provides complete support for RAR files, so you may both create and unpack them. If you installed the program on your computer and downloaded a RAR file from the Internet, you may double click on the RAR file icon to open it in WinRAR, select all files, press the “Extract To” button, enter a destination path and press “OK”.
What is the maximum file and archive size limitation?
The size of a RAR or ZIP archive, as well as the size of any single file within a RAR archive, is limited to 8,589,934,591 GB (9,223,372,036,854,775,807 bytes). Note that to create archives larger than 4 GB, you need to use NTFS, as older file systems do not support such large files.
I get an error like “CRC failed in file name. The file is corrupt”!
File data are corrupt. Archive may be damaged after creation. In this case it is sometimes possible to repair it if it has the recovery record. It also could have been broken while creating, due to hardware failures (usually caused by an over-clocked CPU or unreliable memory).
Note: 40 days trial version.
Also Available: Download RAR for Mac
Download WinRAR (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install WinRAR (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the WinRAR (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download WinRAR (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WinRAR (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WinRAR (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the WinRAR (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the WinRAR (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall WinRAR (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WinRAR (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WinRAR (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the WinRAR (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing WinRAR (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
WinRAR (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is WinRAR (64-bit) Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free WinRAR (64-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free WinRAR (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download WinRAR (64-bit) totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this WinRAR (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WinRAR (64-bit) for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This WinRAR (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). WinRAR (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.