WinRAR (64-bit) Windows 10 – Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one tool. Download WinRAR (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2020.
WinRAR (64-bit) Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 29th 2019
Developer: win.rar GmbH
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
How To Install WinRAR (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the WinRAR (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download WinRAR (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WinRAR (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WinRAR (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the WinRAR (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the WinRAR (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall WinRAR (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WinRAR (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WinRAR (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the WinRAR (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing WinRAR (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
WinRAR (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is WinRAR (64-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is WinRAR (64-bit) app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free WinRAR (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free WinRAR (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download WinRAR (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this WinRAR (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WinRAR (64-bit) for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This WinRAR (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). WinRAR (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.