WirelessKeyView (64-bit) Windows 10 – WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords. Download WirelessKeyView (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
WirelessKeyView (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 22nd 2018
Developer: Nir Sofer
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is WirelessKeyView (64-bit)?
WirelessKeyView (64-bit) App for PC – WirelessKeyView 64-bit recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service of Windows XP or by the ‘WLAN AutoConfig’ service of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2008. It allows you to easily save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard. You can also export your wireless keys into a file and import these keys into another computer.
WirelessKeyView 64-bit doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (WirelessKeyView.exe) to any folder you like, and run it. After you run it, the main window should displayed all WEP/WPA keys stored in your computer by Windows ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service. For WEP keys, the key is also displayed in Ascii form. Be aware that this utility can only reveal the network keys stored by Windows operating system. It cannot recover network keys stored by any other third-party software.
Note: You must login to Windows with admin user.
WirelessKeyView (64-bit) Alternative Apps for Windows
- Remote Desktop Manager App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Synergy App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Networx App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Offline Explorer Pro App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install WirelessKeyView (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the WirelessKeyView (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download WirelessKeyView (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WirelessKeyView (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WirelessKeyView (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the WirelessKeyView (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the WirelessKeyView (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall WirelessKeyView (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WirelessKeyView (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WirelessKeyView (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the WirelessKeyView (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing WirelessKeyView (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
WirelessKeyView (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is WirelessKeyView (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free WirelessKeyView (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free WirelessKeyView (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download WirelessKeyView (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this WirelessKeyView (64-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WirelessKeyView (64-bit) for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This WirelessKeyView (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). WirelessKeyView (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.