Word Viewer Windows 10 – View Microsoft Word documents without having the program. Download Word Viewer for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Word Viewer Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 22nd 2018
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7
What is Word Viewer?
How to Recover Forgotten MS Word Password? Click Here!
As all other “viewer” applications for Office suite that were created by Microsoft, this one also has very streamlined interface that is targeting users of all knowledge levels, enabling them easy way to load their Word documents, and take advantage of this ability into their daily work. Word Viewer can be attractive not only to home users who occasionally encounter some Word file they cannot open, but also to high school students, university students, businesses, non-profit organizations and even government organizations. All of them can take Word Viewer and remain in touch with data that would otherwise be inaccessible for them until they either purchase MS Word or find alternative in some open source alternatives.
This download is a replacement for Word Viewer 2003 application and all previous Word Viewer versions, enabling users to effortlessly load, view and print all documents that can be created with MS Word application, including formats such as Word Document, Rich Text Format, WordPerfect, Works and XML. App is can be run on computers that are very old and slow, but without any compromises with its functionality or abilities.
You open Word documents saved in the following formats:
Word Document (*.docx) Word Macro-Enabled Document (*.docm) Rich Text Format (.rtf) Text (.txt) Web Page formats (.htm, .html, .mht, .mhtml) WordPerfect 5.x (.wpd) WordPerfect 6.x (.doc, .wpd) Works 6.0 (.wps) Works 7.0 (.wps) XML (.xml) Note: After installing the PowerPoint Viewer please Download and Install all High-Priority updates from Microsoft Update. Click Here for Download Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats.
Download Word Viewer Latest Version
How To Install Word Viewer on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Word Viewer installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Word Viewer
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Word Viewer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Word Viewer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Word Viewer in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Word Viewer on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Word Viewer App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Word Viewer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Word Viewer app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Word Viewer app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Word Viewer from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Word Viewer FAQ
Q: Is Word Viewer Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Word Viewer download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Word Viewer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Word Viewer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Word Viewer will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Word Viewer for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Word Viewer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Word Viewer is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.