x264 Video Codec (32-bit) Windows 10 – A free library for encoding H264 or AVC video streams for PC. Download x264 Video Codec (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2020.
x264 Video Codec (32-bit) Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 13th 2019
Developer: VideoLAN team
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install x264 Video Codec (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the x264 Video Codec (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download x264 Video Codec (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading x264 Video Codec (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the x264 Video Codec (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the x264 Video Codec (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the x264 Video Codec (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall x264 Video Codec (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “x264 Video Codec (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from x264 Video Codec (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the x264 Video Codec (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing x264 Video Codec (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
x264 Video Codec (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is x264 Video Codec (32-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: What is x264 Video Codec (32-bit) app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free x264 Video Codec (32-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free x264 Video Codec (32-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download x264 Video Codec (32-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this x264 Video Codec (32-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The x264 Video Codec (32-bit) for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This x264 Video Codec (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). x264 Video Codec (32-bit) is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.