Xpadder Windows 10 – Map keyboard keys or mouse button actions to your game controller buttons. Download Xpadder for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Xpadder Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 19th 2019
Developer: Xpadder Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
What is Xpadder?
Developers of Xpadder have offered this gamepad emulator for free under freeware license, but after years of work, they have elected to switch their focus on a premium version that can be purchased via their website. However, the latest freeware version remains accessible online and it still offers tons of valuable tools that can enable gamers to take full control over games that don’t have native gamepad support.
Installation and Use
Xpadder is distributed inside a small installation package that will not introduce any OS/Registry changes. It will just copy the emulator into the desired folder and offer you a custom position where you can save your preset files. After installation is done, you can plug in your gamepad, fire up the app and start creating new presets by assigning keyboard or mouse shortcuts to various segments of your gamepad. Binding of Mouse movements can be customized to a fine degree using a built-in emulator speed option, with test area for making sure the sensitivity is just right. All gamepad buttons sticks and triggers can be bound (both in normal and “Turbo” mode), and the finished presets can be saved for future use.
The user interface is a bit outdated, but it’s easy for use and packs just enough functionality to make it not overly complicated. The main window of the app features a visual representation of the controller, with empty boxes at all button placements. The user can simply click on those boxes and bind the desired shortcut. Preset saving and loading are present just beside the on top (saving) and bottom (loading of presets) of the app.
It is very important to note that not all games can be controlled with Xpadder, namely, those are the games that use advanced anti-cheat protection such as GameGuard. Even though the active development of this freeware version was stopped in 2008, the free edition of Xpadder still packs enough functionality to satisfy many users.
Features and Highlights
Reliable keyboard and mouse emulation on modern gamepads. Full support for the rumble and vibrate features, even in games that don’t natively support them. Supports remapping of gamepads, joysticks, arcade sticks, gaming guitars, steering wheels, dance mats, and drum kits. Works with newer xinput gamepads. Enable old games to gain full support for gamepads. Continue using your favorite controller on all games. Support for both singleplayer and multiplayer games. Fully usable in emulated games. Fully usable in browser games. Control media players or various windows software via the gamepad. Native support for up to 16 gamepads. Available on all modern versions of Windows (XP and newer) 100% FREE Note: The last freeware version (5.3) was released in 2008. Newer versions are available from the developer’s site xpadder.com only, for $9.99.
Download Xpadder Latest Version
How To Install Xpadder on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Xpadder installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Xpadder
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Xpadder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Xpadder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Xpadder in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Xpadder on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Xpadder App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Xpadder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Xpadder app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Xpadder app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Xpadder from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Xpadder Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Xpadder download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Xpadder download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Xpadder free for Pc.
Q: Is this Xpadder will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Xpadder for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Xpadder App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Xpadder is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.