phpMyAdmin Windows 10 – Alows you to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Download phpMyAdmin for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
phpMyAdmin Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 6th 2019
Developer: phpMyAdmin devel team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is phpMyAdmin?
phpMyAdmin App for PC – phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL, MariaDB and Drizzle. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
Features and Highlights
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features:
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- Manage MySQL users and privileges
- Manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more…
Also Available: Download phpMyAdmin for Mac
phpMyAdmin Alternative Apps for Windows
- Charles 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Intellij Idea App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mockplus App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Komodo Edit App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install phpMyAdmin on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the phpMyAdmin installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download phpMyAdmin
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading phpMyAdmin completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the phpMyAdmin icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the phpMyAdmin in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the phpMyAdmin on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall phpMyAdmin App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “phpMyAdmin” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from phpMyAdmin app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the phpMyAdmin app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing phpMyAdmin from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is phpMyAdmin Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free phpMyAdmin download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free phpMyAdmin download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download phpMyAdmin free for Pc.
Q: Is this phpMyAdmin will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The phpMyAdmin for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This phpMyAdmin App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). phpMyAdmin is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.