Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) Windows 10 – Helps guard your PC against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Download Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 24th 2018
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
What is Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit)?
Security Essentials received great recognition for the protection we offer: the VB100 award from Virus Bulletin Ltd., Checkmark Certification from West Coast Labs, and certification from the ICSA Labs.
Downloading and installing It is free and easy. Once you have installed it, the software updates automatically once a day.
It uses green, yellow and red color codes to designate the security status of your PC and a color-coded icon in the taskbar tells you at a glance if your attention is needed. It’s simple—when you’re green, you’re good. However, if there’s a red or yellow threat, Antivirus software will alert you and recommend what to do (you can act directly from the notification area without having to enter the application).
Security Essentials runs quietly in the background. You’ll only be alerted when there are specific actions to take. When you’re away or busy, Security Essentials can take the default action on your behalf and you can open the program later to review and undo those actions if you wish.
Security Essentials is efficient and compact. Scans and updates are scheduled to run when the PC is idle and the software works in a way that your PC is still snappy when you’re using it. All this makes Microsoft Security Essentials friendly for all sorts of computers—your old PC, your new PC, your laptop, as well as your little netbook.
Download Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Microsoft Security Essentials (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.