LINE Windows 10 – Now, NAVER JAPAN has release this Communication app for PC/Laptop. Get the latest version of LINE for PC Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit. Download now, 100% secure and fast from the official website.
LINE App for Windows 10 PC 2020
Update: This month
Developer: NAVER JAPAN
OS Requirement: Windows OS
About LINE App
LINE is the chat, instant messaging and free call application developed by Naver and that comes along with a desktop client to communicate from your PC
Requirement: Windows OS
LINE Alternative Apps for Windows
How To Install LINE on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the LINE installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download LINE App
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LINE completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LINE icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the LINE in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the LINE on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall LINE App?
Method 1: Remove LINE Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LINE” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LINE app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the LINE app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing LINE from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is LINE for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is LINE Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free LINE download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free LINE download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download LINE totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this LINE will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LINE for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This LINE App for Windows 10 installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). LINE is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.